Homeopath Overdoses On Half A Glass Of Water

A Sydney homeopath was rushed to hospital last night in a serious condition after accidentally drinking nearly half a glass of water.

“We’ve pumped his stomach but he still remains in a critical condition with nearly 5000 times the recommended dose of medication flowing through his system,” said ER doctor Gail Henderson. “It highlights the need carefully follow the dosage instructions on the side of the bottle of any alternative medicine. We had a bloke come here last week in a very serious condition after drinking a little plastic cup of water that had been handed to him during a fun run which he’d gulped down without realising it contained a nearly lethal amount of homeopathic drugs.”

Friends of Woolooware homeopath Marvin Lecithin are speculating he may have been depressed after witnessing nearly 150mm of homeopathic medicine falling free from Sydney skies as rain over the past few days.

“We arrived at Marvin’s place to go to a party and found him almost unconscious next to the kitchen sink,” said best mate Dennis Jamieson. “We asked him what was wrong and he pointed groggily towards the tap. We walked him around the room and kept slapping him in the face to keep him awake until the paramedics arrived.”

Doctors recommend that if you suspect that someone has overdosed on homeopathic medicine to remain calm and move them into a room with the dehumidifier set to high.

Lifeline 13 11 14; Mensline 1300 789 978; Kids Helpline 1800 551 800.

Author: Peter Green
http://www.twitter.com/Greeny_Peter

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s